Sunday Worship @ 10:45am
We invite you to visit and make yourself at home here at First Christian Church, Moore. When you do, you’ll discover for yourself that we are a family-friendly church striving to become like the Christian church described in the Bible. We desire to be a church with relevant teaching, honest friendships, heart-felt blended music that expresses our love for God, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere where God changes lives. More than a church, we are a church family.
When You Arrive
629 NW 12th Street Moore, OK 73160 – Google Maps
- When you arrive, enter through the main entrance, which leads into the Narthex where you can stop by the Deacons desk and introduce yourself / ask questions.
- There are hearing and vision assist devices available for checkout at the Deacons desk.
- When you enter the sanctuary, you will be offered a bulletin containing the general order of worship and announcements for coming events.
- Our Praise Band plays traditional hymns and contemporary worship music; accompanied by guitar, drums, piano and/or keyboard.
- We have a fellowship time, following worship, in our fellowship hall across from the sanctuary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time is the service and what is it like?
- Our Sunday starts with a coffee and donuts fellowship from 9:00 till 10:30.
- We have Sunday School classes for all ages which begin at 9:30 and continue till 10:30 am.
- Our Worship service starts at 10:45 a.m. and ends at 12:00pm. The atmosphere is relaxed, the worship songs are inspiring and appropriate to the message, and the Bible-based messages are meaningful and relevant to daily life.
And please don’t worry – we don’t embarrass our visitors; just welcome them and make sure they’re comfortable.
What should I wear?
At our services, you’ll see people dressed in a wide range of attire, from jeans or shorts to dress clothes. Please come as you are and dress comfortably.
Is FCC Moore part of a denomination?
At First Christian Church Moore, we are Disciples of Christ, a movement for wholeness in a fragmented world. As part of the one body of Christ we welcome all to the Lord’s Table as God has welcomed us.
Do you offer Sunday School classes?
Yes! We offer 4 different Sunday School classes so you’re sure to find one that best fits you! Each one is taught by a different member of our church and they all start at 9:30 on Sunday morning. For more information on the topics of each of our classes please visit our Sunday School page!
What about my children?
Programs are available for all children from toddlers through High School age.
Through our programs on Sunday mornings and Wednesday afternoons throughout the year, children learn how the Bible fits into their lives, how to talk to God, and what it means to be a lifelong follower of Jesus. Children take the gospel to heart, building a foundation – and often, friendships – that last for the rest of their lives.
How do I give to FCC Moore?
For Sunday worship services, we have a giving Box located at the back of the sanctuary, to the left of the entrance/exit.
We also have an online giving website that you may use to create an account on to give once or recurrently.
Do you live stream the services?
Yes. FCC Moore streams its service from the main sanctuary onto our website and You Tube. Our Watch Live page can be accessed on this site here or through the watch live button at top of site.
Have Questions? Let us help!
Still have questions about our church? Please use the form below and one of staff will get back to you shortly.